Half Solitary Us Americans Choose a Partner

According to a poll through the men and women Media system of dating sites, they found on normal 52 percent of singles look for no benefit to being unmarried and rather have someone. This leaves 48 percent of singles finding some advantage to having a “still looking” relationship standing. In comparison, 33 per cent of men and women polled asserted that to be able to carry out what you need accomplish may be the main advantage of becoming single, while 7 % stated living by yourself. 4 per cent of singles mentioned they like getting single because they can date, plus the same portion said they like it because they can pick how to spend their money.

This poll ran on 13 of men and women Media’s dating sites in month of August plus the first part of September. 27,000 people took part within the poll.

For more information about folks Media’s most well known dating sites, browse all of our post on BlackPeopleMeet.com and our very own report on SeniorPeopleMett.com.